Go to : Extraterrestrial Data Collection Centre The Alien's Voice Angels and Demons The Vault

Wednesday 14 January 1970

Introduction to the Golden Light Energy

I have, up until recently, always believed that God was a physical being that lived somewhere in Creation and never came to Earth and we humans have been detached from God’s energy for some reason. In fact, I believed that God created Angels to represent and be ambassadors for God, to speak on God’s behalf. I thought that Angels were not permitted to intermingle physically with us humans nor were they allow to expose themselves to us. We were, so I thought, not permitted to know about God, his Angels, or Satan nor where they exist. This morning I came to the realization that everything I knew who and what God is has been wrong. Even my concept of what God does is wrong. I thought I knew things that other people didn’t but it seems I was blinded by the truth about everything. This morning I woke up with an entirely new perspective on everything that I have been experiencing with this Golden Light Energy and especially what it is. My mind is still trying to fathom the wisdom and understanding the knowledge given to me by this Golden Light Energy so I need to go slow in writing this journal up.

The Golden Light journal is my own experiences with this “energy entity” which has encompassed most of my life at least since I was four years old. My experiences with this energy is not of the normal kind rather is based on bazaar requests from it which often I am unable to achieve due to my life’s circumstances. I will attempt to describe what this entity is to the best of my ability to write with words, but most of it has to be felt with one’s heart.

I decided to add this journal to my blog for the simple reason that I need to share this information with other people. It is not something I can just keep to myself. This breakthrough for me is really big. It is the biggest breakthrough I have ever had, and breakthroughs about anything are becoming more frequent lately. The more I think of things the more breakthroughs come to me.

The following is what I have learnt about this energy entity from my own experiences with it and the personal observations I have made from being in its presence. This entity’s existence is undeniable and at the same time cannot be proven by one person alone. But my insights can be shared and perhaps one day can be studied and researched by the scientific community, and then proven scientifically that this entity exists.

There is an entity in the Universe that has a Golden coloured energy visible to humanity and all other life. This entity is capable of being in multiple dimensions at once and capable of achieving anything, even things beyond what we cannot even comprehend as being even remotely possible. This entity emits such great love for us humans and for all life everywhere that that love when emitted to an individual cannot be fathomed because it is so intense and so deep a love. It literally makes a human shake inside and out and the love makes you cry from the intensity of the love it is emitting to you. This Golden Light loves like nothing I have ever encountered before. Our humanly ability to express love, even at the deepest level cannot surpass this Golden Light’s ability to love. It is capable of expressing love to anyone in the Universe; let’s say a human on Earth as an example, at 1,000 times or more than a human can, in intensity and in the actual ability to express it to anyone. When this entity expresses love to you even if it comes from another being, you know it is love being expressed. You can feel it and can see it as energy.

The Golden Light entity travels throughout the Universe instanteously via thought. It seems to come and go from an unidentified area of the Universe in which it seems to reside there. It is capable of being in multiple dimensions at the same time and exists as pure energy as a choice for “a physical body”. As such the Golden Light has no physical body as such but rather is a mass of visible energy.

However, this energy entity is always here on Earth. Our religious leaders let us believe that God left us and only they have the ability to be the channel (for a lack of better words) for God to express itself through. This fact is entirely untrue. The fact of the matter is God has no need for people to channel his expression when He can do whatever He wants whenever He wants to. God is capable of directly communicating to each and every being in creation and the human race on Earth is no exception. And, if needed, God will do just that!

It is somewhat hard to detect the presence of God if one is not focused upon it’s energies. The Golden Light Energy (God) is capable of healing our bodies, and doing many wonders that we can visibly see. It listens to everything we think, feel, say, believe, and listens and often responds to our prayers or requests that are spoken telepathically or out loud. It is telepathic and it can understand every language in creation spoken by every creature in it that is consciously aware of itself. It knows your every unspoken thought too.

This Golden Light energy entity is capable of fragmenting itself into uncountable parts and still remain intact, consciously and physically as mass. The entity we know as God which resides in Heaven is one example of its ability to fragment itself and remain intact.

It is capable of transforming those fragments of itself into any shape or form it chooses and can speak verbally, telepathically or via any other means of communication. However, when it fragments itself it does not lose strength. It does not weaken in its ability to achieve what it has set out to do. It also is incapable of dieing and it cannot be killed. It is, therefore, the very essence of Immortality itself. It is more than immortal! It exists, lives, breathes life into everything and controls everything in the Universe. It is the Universe and the Universe is it. It exists in everything yet at the same time it is separate from everything.

The Golden Light Energy I have been experiencing can only be one being : God. I have tried proving to myself that it is not God, rather an Angel, demon, or something else but the experiences I’ve had seem to dictate otherwise. This energy entity exists whether you believe it exists or not. It has affected and transformed my life to that of a need to spiritually evolve and now that need has become an obsession with me. The Golden Light Energy, which in reality has no gender yet both at the same time, has been transforming all life as we know it and always has been. It has introduced “Extraterrestrials” into my life, as well as Angels, demons, spirits, fairies, and other kinds of beings that I cannot explain away nor prove that they actually exist. Scientifically there is no reason why these experiences should be happening to me, and I am not unwell mentally. I do not have schizophrenia or anything like that so there is no reason why I should see the things I see. There is a lot more to God than this but this is what I am humanly capable of understanding at this time.


Originally written between 2005 and 2010 sometime.
 
Link 1Link 2Link 3Link 4Link 5Link 6Link 7Link 8Link 9Link 10Link 11Link 12Link 13Link 14Link 15Link 16Link 17Link 18Link 19Link 20 ♥ MORE OF YOUR CONTENT GOES HERE
The height of this container is set to "auto", so the height will automatically adjust itself when you add more content.

Photo albums

Videos