Go to : Extraterrestrial Data Collection Centre The Alien's Voice Angels and Demons The Vault

Wednesday 14 January 1970

About the Golden Light Journal

In my "Golden Light Journal" Journal (situated near the top of this blog page) I have begun to write up what I believe to be the biggest discovery of all time - what God is. I have discovered that God is on Earth but does not seem to be able to manifest itself in its original form rather takes on other forms. What I have always believed to be a Guardian Angel that watches over me is in actual fact the very presence of God itself. I will endeavour to discuss and expose this Golden Light Energy known as God - the Creator of all things in this Universe. I will also endeavour to explain how it behaves and interacts with people, myself included and what it is capable of doing. I know there will be a lot of people out there who will not approve of my findings, and will call me all kinds of bad names because of what I am writing about. For those people, please understand I have no intentions of squashing your religious beliefs. I have no intentions of telling you what to believe in. I just want you to know that this discovery is entirely what I, and I alone, believe in. I'm not trying to push it onto anyone. I'm writing this Journal because just so many things have happened to me in my life, and still are, that I need to make sense of it somehow. I need to write about it and to discover what the true nature of the Golden Light Energy really is and what influence it has on my life. It is a journey of self-discovery and nothing more.
 
Link 1Link 2Link 3Link 4Link 5Link 6Link 7Link 8Link 9Link 10Link 11Link 12Link 13Link 14Link 15Link 16Link 17Link 18Link 19Link 20 ♥ MORE OF YOUR CONTENT GOES HERE
The height of this container is set to "auto", so the height will automatically adjust itself when you add more content.

Photo albums

Videos